Panasonic is #1 in Market Share for 4-40 Extensions
Panasonic has the Business Phone System to Meet Your Needs
- Easily configure from 4 to over 1000 extensions
- Seamlessly expand and network solutions
- Reduce costs by leveraging existing data networks
- Centralize feature access for multiple locations
- Support mobile workforce with wireless connectivity
- Compatible with many Panasonic and 3rd Party applications
- Business Phones to Fit Every Need
- IP Phones offer more powerful features
- IP soft phones offer PC-based communications
- SIP phones for savings and centralization
- Conference phones for clarity and networking
- Multi-cell DECT wireless for mobility
- Digital Phones for affordability and scalability
We are Factory Certified on the following Panasonic Systems
KX-NCP1000, KX-NCP500, KX-TDE600, KX-TDE200, KX-TDE100, KX-TDA50G, KX-NS1000, KX-NS700, KX-TVA50 and KX-TVA200.
Call 800-890-6849 to learn more.
Panasonic NS700 – Product Brief
- The New Standard In Small Business Telephone Systems
- Flexible. High Quality. Feature Rich. Affordable. State of the Art.
- For any small or medium-sized business looking to take advantage of Panasonic’s reputation for quality technology, without needing a huge budget, the new KX-NS700 phone system is the unified communications solution that provides the answers.
- This smart hybrid PBX is a cost effective legacy and IP communication system for companies with up to 250 employees that can be flexibly configured and expanded according to the specific requirements of their business.
- The KX-NS700 business telephone system has advanced features and starts from only 6 extensions, up to 288 extensions with an Expansion Unit. It is also a unified communications system which has rich IP features, such as mobile linking, integrated voicemail and e-mail, instant messaging (chat), and presence information.
- It can also use built-in applications such as a call center solution, mobile solution and voicemail system to provide more efficient work and increased customer satisfaction.
- Backwards compatible with Panasonic Digital desk Phones and IP Phones, this new platform offers a convenient and cost effective upgrade to existing Panasonic Phone Systems.
THE PHONE SYSTEM THAT GROWS WITH YOUR BUSINESS
BUILT-IN AUTO ATTENDANT
As a standard feature, the KX-NS700 can connect customers to the appropriate section or operator according to their query in call routing with voice guidance. It can also prompt the customers to leave a voice message when the operator is away.
USE EXISTING RESOURCES
Existing analog phones and digital phones from Panasonic can continue to be used, enabling a system to be replaced at a low cost without wasting resources.
The KX-NS700 can be expanded to a voicemail system that can record a maximum of 24 channels at the same time and store up to 400 hours. It also sends an email to notify users when they have new voice messages. The messages can also be received as attachment files and forwarded. Email notification can also be sent for missed calls where the customer did not leave a message, enabling users to quickly contact the customer.
CALL CENTER SOLUTION
The KX-NS700 includes an advanced call routing function for small to medium size call centers. This function can be used without an external CTI server. More efficient call reception enables you to effectively utilize limited resources to assist in improving customer service.
AUTO-RECORDING AND BACKING-UP CONVERSATIONS
The voicemail system function can be used to automatically record conversations with customers. The recorded voice data can be automatically saved to USB memory or an external server via the internet, and listened to when required. The data can be used to understand problems or opportunities relating to customer service.
COMPATIBLE WITH MODERN, STYLISH PHONES
Panasonic’s latest KX-TCAx85 Series wireless phone, KX-DT5xx Series digital desktop phones and KX- NT5xx Series IP Phones are feature rich, easy to use and affordable. Also, you can use a wide range of external applications from our third-software developer partners.